Common Parts of Pipeline Language and Stub Language
Several parts of the Safe-DS DSL are shared between the pipeline lanugage and the stub language. Here is the list:
- Packages help avoid conflicts that could arise if two declarations have the same name.
- Imports make declarations in other packages accessible.
- Parameters define the expected inputs of some declaration that can be called.
- Results define the outputs of some declaration when it is called.
- Types describe the values that a declaration can accept.
- Comments document the code.