The pipeline language is the part of the Safe-DS DSL that is designed to solve specific data science problems. It has the following concepts:
- Packages help avoid conflicts that could arise if two declarations have the same name.
- Imports make declarations in other packages accessible.
- Pipelines define the entry point of a data science program.
- Segments encapsulate parts of a data science program and make them reusable.
- Statements are the instructions that are executed as part of a pipeline, segment, or block lambda.
- Expressions are computations that produce some value.
- Comments document the code.
Files that use the pipeline language must have the extension